NEW AND IMPROVED BLEND
Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi (AMF) (4 species) now blended with a broader range of complementary species including Trichoderma and beneficial bacteria.
New and Improved Blend to be applied by seed treatment or seedling dip.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Builds humus – Glomalin produced by AMF generates 1/3 of the world’s soil carbon.
- Increase root zone with all of the associated benefits.
- Can reduce fertiliser requirements through improved nutrient uptake.
- Boosts phosphate and zinc availability.
- Lifts calcium levels in plants.
- Improves bio-balance and associated plant resilience in the root zone.
- Serves as a synergist to improve nitrogen fixation.