An 8% fulvic acid liquid possessing a myriad of yield enhancing qualities.
Fulvic Acid is a powerful organic extract from humates which offers a host of benefits for both the soil and the plant.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Convenient liquid formulation.
- Natural chelating agent.–
- Increases nutrient uptake.
- Promotes beneficial soil microbes.
- Improves availability of rock minerals.
- Increases crop yield and quality.
- Compatible with a wide range of other inputs.